Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back from YCS

Greeting gentlemen.

Sorry I couldn't post this earlier.  I was completely exhausted from last weekend.  It was extremely fun and I did extremely well.

I ended up playing with the same deck
I posted earlier and went very far with it.  I had a feature for the fifth match, then another one on the ninth, another one in the top 16, and I got a deck profile.
You can read all of that here on the official site.
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/blog/?cat=41

I lost in my last feature match and ended up with only a mat and 24 packs.


Bottom line is, I had a great time and topped with Sasuke Samurai #2.

I guess that ends this.  Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. 24 packs is very good. I was in a 64 pool of people, came in 16th playing Magic: The Gathering and won 3 packs... Winner was 27 packs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, *only* 24 packs? Still way better than I ever did :D .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is your blog so fun to read? :)

    http://tornadojackson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete